I stumbled across your site, I have been working on similar things myself but my hardware skills are nowhere near your team's

• Specifically I have been developing a sensor suite for colorimetry/spectrophotometry, as well as turbidity and electrical conductivity. (and pH would be a bonus to get in there) But you guys have already created it pretty much. With all that information you could quantitatively measure species in water samples and other chemical reactions.

I am excited to see that it works, your lead tests were a nice proof of that, but I feel that it could be expanded upon if the detector is sensitive enough, and I think AMS just released one. If you emit a wavelength that is absorbed by a certain molecule, it then emits a photon again when the electron drops back to the lower energy state. There should be a wealth of information within that space between light you emit, what is transmitted, scattered, and absorbed, and then what is emitted again by the electron dropping to the lower energy level.

I have worked with spectrophotemeters, beer-lambert law, and the most interesting to me, flame atomic absorption spectroscopy, so I would love to discuss your devices with someone. I cant promise I would be useful, but maybe I would have some insights. My specialty is water chemistry but I love all kinds of chemistry and physics. I would love to talk about any of this, including your potentiostats, which are brilliant. They would allow creation of absolutely efficient plug flow reactors with real time monitoring, making them extremely useful. My thought is they only need to be marketed to the right people.

Anyways, thank you for reading at least, and I hope to hear back from you.

-Jon